Monday, March 16, 2015

My Monday


Good Morning, peeps..

Woke up to the loud bang on my door. Oh,it's Monday and that means I've to go to work. Eat breakfast, talk to mum,dad and bro as well as micky the cat.
Since I don't drive, my dad need to drive me to work as well pick me up. I am too lazy to cook,so my mom have to wake up early in the morning to prepare my breakfast as well as my lunch. Mom have to rush so I could go to the office 7.30am sharp. Love you mum.

On my way to the office, dad keep asking if I already take my supplements with a reminder that Vitamin C should've be taken on empty stomach as it will cause a gastric. My  dad is not a doctor but he's really concern about the family's health.

Arrived at the office 7.41am.Thank you dad for never failed to send me on time each day.

As soon as I arrived on my cubic, I noticed a cup of  coffee that's been on the table since Saturday. Ah, why am I like this? I'm not sure.

Now, I should do my work instead of doing stuff online but here I am. Blogging. Tweeting.

Monday, I don't have Monday blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment