Monday, April 11, 2016

I'm Fat and I know It.


Went to work like usual when someone told me that I'm getting fatter. It's not that I cannot accept that I'm fat, I'm trying my best. I'm trying my best to do everything. It makes my feel so down. I know I shouldn't be. After all, it's my body anyway. I cannot asks people to shut their mouth. It's their mouth anyway. What I can do is to just keep trying to lose weight and maintain a healthy life style.

This is my weight progress.

On November 2015, my weight is 39KG this is due to the DKA (diabetic ketoacidosis).

After getting treated for almost 4 months, now, I weighted around 60KG. 

My BMI is 24.0. It still in the normal range but one step closer to being overweight. 

My plan now is to loss my weight first and then to toned up my body. I also attending the MMA and Muay Thai class for fitness purposes.

I'll be back with my weight loss journey sometime later.

See ya.

"NO PAIN, NO GAIN".

 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment