Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Family Matters

I have 1 older sister which is now 30 years old, 2 older brothers aged 25 & 24 years old, 1 younger sister which is 20 years old and here am I, 22 years old. So, basically I have 5 sibling and I'm the 4th. Growing up in that "big" family, there's a lot of personality you can see in my family. Both of my sisters don't want to tense up with all of the problems. They want to live their life with less problems/ no problems at all. So, if my parents have a problem, they will be the one who will run away. My 2nd brother, he's quite okay with it. He can tolerate with the family problem while my other brother is not really good in handling problems. He cannot stand with the tense & awkward situations. In the end, it was me. What me? It was me who need to be someone who will be hearing all of my family problems. It will always be me who will be giving my opinion to both of my parents. Sometimes, I wonder how can I be patient & strong enough to face with it. Sometimes, eventho I'm crying inside of my heart, I cannot show it up because I need to be strong so that my parents will always think that they can count on me. Maybe it's my talent. To heard the problems, to solve it, to give my honest opinion and so on.

Today, at 7am my mum called me. I know my parents argue with each other again but it was surely not a serious matter at all because I knew tomorrow or the day after tomorrow things will get better again. Things will be back like usual. My mum of course will tell me every details about it. I know for some of you, sharing the problems with your children is not good at all but for me, I don't mind. I really want to share their burden. I want to lessen their problems. At 9pm, my dad called but for sure he will not tell me anything and he will talk as if nothing happened. Sometimes, I felt funny. I don't know why.  But that's what family all about right? After all they are my beloved family.

No comments:

Post a Comment