Monday, August 22, 2011

Semester break my own way

After spending almost 1month plus 2 weeks of my own added holiday, now I'm back to college. urghh..boleh buat cuti sendiri? of course boleh, as long as you need to be mentally prepared when you're going back to college because the lesson is already started for 2 weeks already. So, now, I need to catch back everything that I missed especially the lecture's notes and luckily my classmates saves it for my bro and I..

Why we were extending my semester break? Because my Bro & I felt like the 1month break given by the college is not enough for us. That's the 1st reason. Then, my Bro need to wait for his new identity card that will take almost 1month to be done and me? of course because I need to get treated for my Hyperthyroid. At first, my parents didn't agree with us but after convincing them with our past semester results, we managed to have our extra 2 weeks.yay.

What I do during the whole semester break? I spent it with my beloved family. I will follow them wherever the go since I cannot bear the thought of being far from them. I started to appreciate my parents home-cooked meals and I ate like there will be no tomorrow. It shows by my 7KG weight gain. Yes, you heard me. When I'm going back to my hometown,my weight is 58 KG and after all of those "holidaying" my weight is now 65KG. I don't care about my weight anymore because I know I will loss it back when I'm away from them for this 2 months.

Arghh, it's only been 28hours since I left home but I started to miss them all at home. I know they feel the same too.

~2months to go before I can go back home"(




No comments:

Post a Comment