Thursday, July 3, 2014

An Old Lady


An old lady just praise me for having the initiative to work.
Never in my 25 years of living, to be praised for working.
I never felt proud for my job before but now I kinda feel proud by the fact that I'm working.
The old lady said it's a good thing that I'm working because not only that I don't have to ask my parents for money, I also would learn a lot of things. I agreed because the experience of working is really different from studying whereby working is the reality of life. The experience itself is really priceless.
The old lady made me think about lotsa things today. Her wise advice makes me realize that sometimes a simple conversation with strangers is the best way to learn about life ups and downs.
Thanks old lady. 
I will remember you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment