Monday, January 17, 2011

Time is ticking..

Yeah,today is my 2 week after my school holiday was over..last week is the unbearable time for me because I've been having a HOMESICKNESS after being home for a holiday for almost 1 month...I've been crying for almost 1week..been missing my family,my pets and even my mum home cooked meal..It really hits me well..and this is not the first time I'm having a HOMESICKNESS..It's been a several time..I think I really need to be strong...
Now,after been back to college for 2 weeks,I feels nothing..I mean,it not like I've been completely forgetting my family but the HOMESICKNESS is almost gone..there's just a time where I wondering what my mum and dad been doing at home,what  they eat and etc...
So,those people who's been experiencing a HOMESICKNESS, I tell you...What we need is to be strong!
How to be strong?Just live with it with a positive mindset like 'I will be back soon, so there's no point to be crying like this..' or 'I still can keep in touch with my family,what the point of having such a great social network like twitter,Skye,Facebook,Yahoo messenger and many more'...
Just be POSITIVE!!
Okay,time is ticking..I'm off to college soon..Today's subject is Fire Safety and I don't have any idea what is this subject all about..I don't know what to expect but I will try my best to score an A in this subject also with my 5 other subjects..So,bye for now...
^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment