Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Damn you hormone...

...coz playing with me today. I'm trying my best to control my crankiness today. Bro asked me why I kept following him and I felt like being ignored. My friend ask me to do all the task for the group assignment and I'm yelling at her. Even got asked by my lecturer in today's class.Gosh. I'm glad I can answered him. He asked my what is the significance of having a safety training in a company? My answer: To comply with the OSHA 1994. I think I'm falling in love with all of this law thingy. I used to hate it but as time passed by I realized law is not that hard. It only required reading and interpreting.I fall in love with law.

After all of the moodiness, I felt much better. Cooked dinner today,eat dinner,drinking coffee with crackers and now sitting infront of my lappy.

Today, I choose to be productive. I'll try my best to finish up all of my assignment today or at least this week. 
 For this semester, I have 5 subjects but I dropped 1 subject to make my life a whole lot easier. 3 group assignment, 1 individual assignment and 4 presentation.Wish me luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment