Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm going absolutely insane and nobody has notice..

...except my Bro. Not really insane but almost. I've been doing my assignment for 2 days in a row. I didn't have time to take a bath. I didn't even realize that I've been wearing the same clothes for 2 days. Why? I'm doing my last minute assignment so that's why. My lecturer gave me this assignment 1 month ago and I didn't even do anything during that looooonnnnnggg time but due to my procrastination behaviour, this thing happened. This 2 weeks will be the presentation week which is almost the stressing week for me since I'm not really good in communicating. I mean, I'm not good when talking in front of people. In my class, I have 45 classmate plus the lecturer,make it 46. I'm pretty nervous eventho it's my 5th semester already. 1 more semester to go. That's mean I only need to do 1 presentation to go next semester. YAY!!

~I wonder how I do it. I mean how I do I survive in my past 5 semester presentation ;(

 

No comments:

Post a Comment