Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm So Not Looking Forward For Tomorrow

I'm feeling down. Yes you heard me. DOWN.UNMOTIVATED.

Yesterday = my presentation day. Eventhough my lecturer said my group was the best group, I felt nothing. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just too tired for I have been so busy doing and preparing my last minute presentation slide. I do felt grateful that everything went well and that's it. I came back home, playing game, walked to the bank to checked my money which is so depressing because it haven't been banked in yet and sleeping until today. Mum called and I heard Micky's meowing loudly at the back. Maybe I'm miss my family and Micky too much until I cried when I go to sleep yesterday. I don't know what's wrong with me but I feels like there's something really missing here, deep inside my heart and I don't even know what is it.


No comments:

Post a Comment