Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm Reading The Holy Bible Today...

and I found some interesting yet uplifting verse on Mat 6:25-34


I read through the verse and jot it down. I have this kind of book or diary where I will write the verse that I find very interesting or really suitable as a motivation when I'm really down. So, after reading it, I look the past pages and I found the same verse but it's only on the word 34 which is said " So, do not worry about tomorrow: tomorrow will take care of itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own."

I'm really shocked as I've just read and wrote it down just now and at this moment I found the same verse but it's been written for the past 6 years. I've been writting it since I'm still in high school and now I'm writing it again when I'm in Collge.Yes, I've been using the same book for 6 years.

I don't know how to describe this feeling but all I can tell is that I felt there's something special about this verse and I too feeling so warm inside my heart.

Lord, Mother Mary, St. Therese, All the Saints and my guardian angel, thanks. I'm really grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment