Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm still single, so what?

One of my friends will getting engaged this week and I'm glad that I cannot attend it since I fed up with all of my other friends question. "Are You Still Single?". I hate it even more when they're planning a date for me with their friends of friends. I already told them many times on how I'm not really interested to get involve in this "LOVE" thingy but seems like they didn't understand me. I don't know. I think "LOVE" is something that don't need to be search as when the time comes it will come to us. That's what I always heard and I agree with it. I think this can wait. I still have a long way to go before I'm allowing myself to be thinking about "LOVE"". After all, now, I still got my family and friends by my side and that's good enough for me.

I have problems. I get annoyed too easily. I'm very competitive especially in sports. I'm super sensitive to almost everything. I laugh like a drag queen. I sleep like a pig. But one day, I hope that I'll meet  someone who loves me despite all these, and that's when I know he's a keeper;)

No comments:

Post a Comment