Monday, May 30, 2011

You'll Always in my heart..

I called my family today as my bro & I have been missing them. I have chance to talked to my sister & my mum only while my bro have a chance to talked to dad, mum & my sister. I bet he's missing them so much right?

I talked & talked to my sister when she suddenly told me about my turtle, Bianca. She said that Bianca is died already. My tears flowed as a river. Yes, I cried over that turtle. Some says, why need to cry over a turtle? Yeah, Bianca is a turtle in your eyes, but in my eyes, she's more than a turtle to me. She's been a good and loyal friend of mine. When all my friends seems so far away, Bianca was always by my side. My mum said her time has come & I need to let her go.

I don't know. I just hate the fact that I cannot see her for the last time. Same thing goes to Barney. He also died when I'm away from home.Why Bianca? Why don't you wait for me. It will only 6 more weeks before I'm going back home.

Yesterday, I'll watch a lotsa videos on the You Tube about turtle. I've been doing lotsa research about you on your diet. I've been planning to buy something for you to be place on your place so that you'll feel good in that huge aquarium. I so mad at my self for not doing all of this things much earlier. There's so many things I want to do for you Bianca.


RIP to my dear, Bianca.Thanks for being part of my life for the last 6 years..T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment