Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Anger

"Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves."
 
 
I understand this. I learnt about this quite a long time ago and I still need this now. I don't know how should describe this feelings. I used to hate this person and to even see her face really makes my blood goes high. She's hurt my family, she makes my mum cried a lot of times. She also broke my heart by her selfishness. Since it's a holy week, all the words that is lingering on my mind is "forgive". I don't know whether I'm able to forgive her after all of the pain she had cause. To forgive someone who's hurt you badly cannot be forced but I'll try my best to forgive her. It really requires lots of time and prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment