Friday, April 22, 2011

Learning To Let Go


Am stressed up because I need to give up upon the most important thing in my life. I hate myself for the fact that I cannot do anything and all I need is just to watch the situations. I'm frustrated, confused, hopeless and almost drown in my own world. There are times when I think that life's is just not fair. But there are times where I think my life is much better compare to others. But as time goes by, I started to realize how selfish I am. Yes, I want to control so everything happens in just the way I want it. The end of the day, I realize that I control nothing because it's all in God's hands, has always been and will always be. So, I try my best to do what I can and then let go, and let God handle the rest.

Happy Good Friday to everyone! May you always remember to be thankful, kind, and faithful to the Lord. Stay blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment