Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's the Exam Seasons

I'm gonna work out my sweat next for the exam. Strive harder, i hope. Not procrastinate, I plead myself. Sleep more, I wish. Eat healthily, I must. Cut down the entertainment, I want. Even last night instead of doing revisions, my eyes turn to watching the You Tube thingy till 6am. T.T this is crisis.
What I really need to do now is to F.O.C.U.S instead of procrastinating over and over again. 
Having exams really sucks. It’s like whatever you do that does not involve studying makes you guilty and feel bad about yourself. I’ve felt it now. Seriously, can’t wait for it to be over. And I think I won't be able to blog anything during my exam since i need to focus doing my last minute revisions for this one whole week. 
p/s Planning on what to do after my exam.yay.
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment