Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Without pressure, there is no improvement, without pressure there is no motivation".

I think this week going to be the most stressing week for me. Starting from tomorrow, I will have a presentation. I have 3 presentations to do.

Thursday: Occupational Safety (Morning)
             
                Intensive English( Evening)


Friday: Occupational Health

 I'm stressed because I am the group leader and this is the group presentations. I'm the one who holding the responsibilities. I hope that our group would do well. So, now, I'm going to complete all of the power point slide and I'm going to pass it up to my group members today.



Am i complaining? No, I'm not. I tried to enjoy this kind of things since college life is just once in a life time.So, that's it for now.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment