Thursday, April 21, 2011

Movie Marathon

I've been having movie marathon for this past few days. It's holiday @ study week and I know it's weird because I'm still have the gut to watch movies when exam is just around the corner. I don't know but that's how I do it. That's how I survive every semesters. I don't want to pushed myself to much and I'll only start doing my revision starting tomorrow. 

I know I'm a few centuries late but all of these movies was cool...I think I've watch some of these movies already but seems like I forgot the story line so I watch it back..


Cool

Okaylah

Hmm..a bit bored

Love the simplicity

This makes me feelings a bit determined to go to college

This is a hilarious one and I laugh almost all the time
I knew that Toy Story never disappoint me


As expected




No comments:

Post a Comment