Sunday, June 5, 2011

.Learn, live, love and appreciate the journey called "life"

This is such an inspiring & brilliant video. There's so many things that have been touched here. It has a very powerful message even though it is such a simple video. Take a moment to watch during your break. This video revolves around people with difference race and color, venturing on their answers to the most common questions that even me, myself find it hard to answer because it's something universal. But I still want to answer 2 of the questions.

What the meaning of life to you?

For me, I think, life is just a journey & wherever we're going, whatever our destination is, the only thing that matters the most in life is the RIDE. Whatever it is, we need to learn, live, love and appreciate the journey called life and shared it with the persons we love. Be it our family, friends, neighbor,pets or God. We're all in this world together right?


What makes you happy?


To be able to live & shared my life with my beloved family and God in our simple life. The fact that we're loving each other makes me feel happy. We're living our life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment