Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm Holding My Anger

My Bro: Hey, did you see my money. I put it on your table.

Me: Huh? I never saw it.

My Bro: I put it here. How could it lost?

Me: I don't know! I didn't touched it!

My Bro: but I remembered that I put it here just now.
             ( He's even checking on my purse)


He's been asking for 7 times to be exact. I hate it! it's like he's been accusing me for stealing his money when I know I'm not. The moment I saw him checking on my purse, I'm almost explode!!!!Seriously, ALMOST!!
I even said to my self that if he was going to ask my where the heck his money is, I'm sure he will splash with my anger.  Then, suddenly, he was silent. I knew it. He forgot that he'd already put that damn money in his pocket. I don't even want to look at him. I'm too mad but when he suddenly said that he was going to buy my favourite Chocolate Cake,my heart is cold again. The anger that I've hold is all vanished.

That's how my bro do it. He know exactly how to spoiled my mood, how to hurt me and he even know how to heal them back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment