Tuesday, June 21, 2011

When Your Words Comforting me

So, I've been updating my FB status and saying like this;

"You're so selfish!!Don't you know how many people had suffered because of your selfishness??Please stop being so immature!!!!"

Yeah, sounds mean right but I really cannot hold it anymore. I really hope that the person will read it.  That person didn't know how many people had suffered because of her actions. My family & I already forgive her last time when she's done the biggest mistake in her life but seems like she didn't take it as a lessons. 

What touched me the most is when my classmate give me his "kind words" that I think is really comforting me. Thanks to him that now I felt much better. 

This is what he said in reply to my status;


"A selfish person believes that he or she can survive alone. So, fulfill his/her wish and leave that person alone. Your time, energy and mind is better of elsewhere. That person doesn't deserve your attention bah. You, on the other hand, deserve better."

No comments:

Post a Comment