Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Lesson Learnt

I used to whined and complained a lot. Sometimes, I complained when I think that I've had not enough money, when I had a lot of assignments, when my room is hot, when the food is not nice, when my parents nagging, when I need to do a chores, when I need to study but not until I watch this video which makes me appreciate a little things around me. I think I'm the most pathetic and poorest people in the world, but they're another persons who suffers more than me.M.O.R.E. He didn't even have a chance to go to school while I've a chance to study in College. I've promised to myself not to whined or complaining anymore and I've even appreciate the moments when my parents nagging me, my hot room or the chores because I kinda miss it when I'm away from home.

 
The moment I heard his voice, my tears just flowing out T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment