Monday, March 26, 2012

Bad Day?

Right after I post my last post, something happen.

My carpet in my room is wet because of my water bottle is broken and all the water is splash all over the place. I didn't see it because it was at the end of my table. I'm so mad at my self because I am so careless. It is my second bottle afterall. My first bottle is broke when it slipped from my hand while I'm on my way from the college stairs and again, water is all over the place.

Then, my brother is rubbing salt over my wound @ adding to my moody day by kept talking and asking where am I going to do my practical. Why he need to ask when I already told him earlier my choice. He even said that I shouldn't be choosy. He even said many more sarcastically.

I'm pissed off now.

p/s Gonna start doing my assignment at 6am

No comments:

Post a Comment