Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Wonder How My Parents....

taking care of my siblings and I when we're sick. They're both working and I still remember that one of them( either my mum or dad) will take 1 or 2 days off just to taking care of us.

Now, I'm having flu, fever and sore throat and I'm far away from home. I don't know what should I do. I mean I don't really know how to taking care of myself. If I'm home, my parents will make sure that they will put the warm cloth on my fore head to reduce the heat. Also, cooking chicken porridge or Chinese herbs and making me eat all the medication on time. I just don't know. I'm felt really weak right now to do all everything. I want my parents to be by my side( which is pretty impossible).

I only make sure that I'm drinking lot of warm water, having more sleep and eating more.

kthanksbye

No comments:

Post a Comment