Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Plain Saturday

Good Morning?
It is really ODD for me to said "Good Morning" because of the fact that I'm not a morning person.
How did I managed to do it? Of course, I'm pulling an all niter again. Gonna sleep at 5:00pm later on because I need to watch all my movie collections which is stored in my lappy.

Just done doing my laundry for the entire clothes for this week. I just didn't have time to do it on the weekdays because I'm having a night class and I only slept in the morning so I'll be able to gain some energy. I didn't wash and hang my clothes outside because I'm afraid when I sleep, it will rain. So, I've made a decision not to do my laundry for the entire week. My laundry is now drying up not really nicely because the Mr. Sun is not coming out yet but at least it will still drying. Please don't rain today.

So, today all I do is watching movie, eating and sleeping. I'm not going anywhere or somewhere. This is how I spent my Saturday which is PLAIN. Why? I hate to walk or to do sightseeing at the mall because I only have little money so, I have to prevent myself from spending that little money left.

kthanxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment