Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Day When I Suddenly...

...thinking like a matured women. erkkk..female? hmn, I'm not really sure how should I categorised my self as I'm 23 years old this year.

As I look upon the sky today, there are lot of stars and even a big round full moon. Suddenly, I thought, if only I could grab the star? I'm curious, you know and it's been such a long time after I've been this curious. Maybe I just have to marry an astronaut right if I want to learn anything about the stars and such but I think it would be REALLY impossible. 

 Thinking of my future. My family, my siblings, marriage, children and my own dreams. I wonder if my dreams could be achieve? I believe my future didn't based on luck but persistent and courage. I really hope so that everything will go well. I really want to be a good daughter, a good sisters and especially a good child of God. 

Thank you, Lord for all the blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment