Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Random Thought

Remember!
Smooth roads never make good drivers!
Smooth sea never makes good sailors!
Clear skies never make good pilots!
Problem and hassle free life NEVER makes a strong person!!!
Be STRONG to accept and face the challenge!!!

 Hmm.True enough..But sometimes, when the burdens are too heavy and I felt like I cannot carry the burden and I really want to give up. During that hard time, seems like I often forgot on how to be strong. 

Weird enough but still I managed to let the problem pass either it is being solved or not. Sometimes, I'm just having too much problems until I become sick of it.

Now, I miss my family so much and also my little Micky. How I wish to be home today. It's an Ash Wednesday and I bet my family already at the church right now, attending the mass while I'm sitting here and do my stuff. Why? Who wants to riding on a bus alone in the middle of the night?
~Have a blessed Ash Wednesday~

Micky and I


p/s HOMESICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment