Tuesday, March 15, 2011

When Hard Work Paid Off?

Yesterday is my group presentation and I am the group leader for this Fire Safety subject. I bet you already know how heavy is the burden in your shoulder as a leader. I need to have a good co-operation with my 6 other members which is not an easy job at all.

Btw, I'm glad it's all over. My lecturer said our group presentation was okay. I wonder if he really meant it or not but thanks anyway.


Actually, what had made me nervous is if there's someone who will ask too much question and it did happen. One of my classmates had asked our group 7 questions and I'm glad@ relieve to tell you that I managed to answer them all. *sigh*


So, after pulling an all niter do finish up the presentation slides & reading as much information for our topic actually paid off :)


Our topic: Evacuation( How & why) and my group basically cover about the important of employer to trained their workers about fire hazard and also about what to do during fire emergencies. Also, the responsibilities of each workers at the workplace that could actually saves lives.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment