Wednesday, March 16, 2011

F.r.i.e.n.d.s


It's been a long time since the all of us meet..
I guess it's been over 3 years?
I know..It's not like we're apart by millions of miles but still the timing is always not right..
When I go back to my hometown, they're not having a holiday..
So..that's why...

We've been friends for almost 8 years..We've been friends since form 1 so there's a lot of thing that had happened during that 8 years of friendships...Lots of love..lots of conflicts but we still manage to keep our promises.

They are the only one that understand me the most other than my family..

I really miss them now. I miss their words that actually therapeutic. When I'm down, they offer their ears for me..and I also will do the same thing...

Now,we've been in our own direction of life. Different path of life, different career/ course of studies, different town, but there are 1 things that remain the same..

OUR PRECIOUS FRIENDSHIP'S

No comments:

Post a Comment