Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm addicted to "LOVE, LOVE, LOVE"

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...
Both of this songs shared the same title..
but it's totally had a different meanings..
My point, I just can't get it out of my head..it's been lingering on my mind since last year..I'm pretty sure that I am addicted to this both of this songs..


 
Your love's a permanent distraction, a perfect interaction
a feeling so extreme
I lost my appetite to eat, and I barely get to sleep
Cause you're even in my dreams
And I thought that I was strong but I knew that all along, 
This was out of my control
So I fell into your hands, and I don't know where we'll land,
I'm going with the flow
Love, Love, Love, Love






 
 
I was so happy because I loved you like crazy
I let go of you, who gave me memory of love.

Good bye, my love love love
Fare well, my love love love
Even though my filling up tears soak my whole body,
Now good bye good bye good bye
Please be happy after leaving me
Step by step, you are getting far away from me

I silently pour myself a glass
Struggling to hold it up, I let out a sigh
I take the glass
Together, I swallow the tears that
I've been holding back again and again
thinking of you

No comments:

Post a Comment