Sunday, February 13, 2011

Drives Me Back

Look What I found!

It's hard to find these nowadays...








 I don't know what is it called..I just called it poop candy because of the icing looks like a poop..haahaha
Btw, this poop candy really drives me back to my childhood..I used to have it a lost back then...and now that I found it, I will never let it go..the taste of course not exactly the same like the old days, but it still have the poop look..I couldn't stop popping it inside my mouth..

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this since I was very young..... is still my favourite after all these years

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you also like it:)
    Me too..I've been eating it almost everyday now until my classmates said that I'm too old for this poop candy..but who cares?

    ReplyDelete