Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Will Happen Tomorrow



Do not look forward
To what might happen tomorrow!
The same Everlasting Father
Who cares for you today
Will take care of you tomorrow
Either He will shield you from suffering
Or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it
Be at peace then
And put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginations
                                                                                              St. Francis De Sales




hmn..yeah..it's absolutely true..I mean for me,my self, I always worried about what will happen tomorrow..
I'm seriously worried about money the most...if my family will be able to pay our monthly house installment or not..if our money will be enough to support all of my family members or not..if my sister will send us money this month or not..or should I be working as a part timer to reduce my family burden..and will my study loan will be approved or not..

I'm worried if He will give me a burden that I don't really want...

But when I give more thoughts on this..I started to realize that we should accept whatever trials He gives us since He knows what's the best for us..and for the trials, I think as His followers, we should always accept His Cross no matter how big the Cross is because He knows the reason why we should bear with the trials..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment