Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Special Methods



Some says,

 STUDY FOR EDUCATION AND NOT JUST FOR PASSING THE EXAM
STUDY SMART NOT STUDY HARD

But as for me, right now, I think I will studyLIKE THERE’S NO TOMORROW since I’ve been practicing my own way of studying. I know that’s it’s seriously not a good way of studying. Oh, I don’t even know if it’s even called “STUDYING”..

I’M ALWAYS DOING A LAST MINUTE REVISIONS. I’ve been practicing it since I’m still in my primary. True enough. I want to change this habit and been reminding myself since I’m in my primary days but I didn’t realize that I’ve been practicing it until now..

Let me tell you this, actually tomorrow at 9am I’m having my mid-term exam for my OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY class which is always an interesting subject to learn since the lecturer have a good teaching skill and all of his notes is really simple but packed with lots of information. But due to my hectic lifestyles, I hardly have a time to do a revision for this paper earlier like most of students out there do. I have tonnes assignments, presentation slides and another exam to be done. So, I think my LAST MINUTE REVISIONS really helped a lot. I think that’s the only way I can pass the exam. Yeah, I shouldn’t be studying just to past an exam but you should know how this exam results will affect your whole results in the final exam? Now I was studying really hard to be prepared enough to face the exam tomorrow..

So, I have no other choice. Hmn.Actually, I do have a choice that can change this habit by managing my time well I guess. But it’s just myself don’t want to digest it well. I’ve been really absorbed with these methods already so my brain already trained to have these methods. Also, my grades actually much better if I do a last minutes revision rather than doing the earlier revision because I tend to forget everything if I studying earlier.

So, what type of Studying@ revision would you choose?

p/s I really need to study real hard( not smart)  as I’m not a genius in studies.

YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF/ YOUR LIFE THAT YOU WANT TO CHANGE BECAUSE NO ONE IS IN CONTROL OF YOUR HAPPINESS SINCE DECISIONS IS ALWAYS IN YOUR HANDS

No comments:

Post a Comment