Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Filling the Emptiness With Loneliness....

Even how busy am I..or how hectic my life is..I'm always felt like there's still something missing from my life...
I don't know what it is but I'm pretty sure there was something..Something that even me, myself don't even know..

Today was the most memorable days in this year,2011 where this is the first time since the year started where I felt so empty..Like what I said just now.."SOMETHING MISSING"...I've tried to have a conversation with my family and friends but seems like they've been having a hectic days..Yes..I was ignored..Everybody have their own way of living, i knew it...But then, this is when this emptiness turns into something more pathetic...LONELINESS...It hits me right into my face..

At 22 years old where my other friends said I should go hang out and have a drinks..Cheers here..Cheers there..But I think that's is just now way of life..I have my own responsibilities as a student and I don't think that I can cope with their way of living..When class finished at 5 o clock there will disappear to the pool house...Then, at 11 pm, they started to go clubbing until 5 am..and then..sleep a bit and go to class at 9am..For everyday..and this would go worsen if it was weekends...Arghh..It's really not suit my self...

I was staying at my room while my brothers and they other boys go out for jogging..I would never follow them since I cannot mix up with their topic..

So, here am I..Sitting and blogging...Actually, deep inside my heart, I really want to do something but for my situation right now..I don't think I can make it..I want to follow the follow a TAEKWONDO'S class which I've already followed for the past few years..But due to our financial problems, I need to quit since the fees were expensive..Even if I got money right now, its still impossible because I didn't have any transportation...

But to be feelings lonely like this was actually good for myself because I've changing the LONELINESS to something positive..When I feels lonely like this, I've started to realize how beautiful my surrounding life..even the small things make me feels so touched..Even the stray cats become my best friends..hahha...

SILENCE WHERE THE WORDS SPEAK THE LOUDEST

No comments:

Post a Comment