Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My first LoVe..

I still remember back then, when I was 15 years old..I started to watch a Korean drama..
It's started with this...
and then, after that...with this..
 later..
 next..
 this is when I started to getting involved with K-POP seriously...
There are still many drama's but I choose the best one only to be published..It's too much..
Now,

also,

and this,

lead to this,
and the latest one is....
It's not that I didn't support Malaysian product, I do watch a bit of Malaysian drama..but...
the thing is I really- really fall in love with their drama..the way of their story line..it's just so creative..and fun to be watched..

My K-POP FEVER is not only limited into their drama's but also their songs...I will blog about it soon,K?
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment