Monday, February 7, 2011

~~Time Flies~~

It's 5 weeks now..
Means, I still have 11 weeks to go before my 3rd semester will come to an end..
5 weeks, feels like yesterday..how time flies so fast..

and on the 5th weeks, here they come..THE ASSIGNMENTS!!
For this 3rd Semester, I will be doing:

~6 ASSIGNMENTS

*Fire Safety
*Occupational Safety 1 (Under progress)
*Occupational Health 1
*Intensive English( Almost done)
*Computer Concepts
*Pengajian Moral

~4 PRESENTATIONS( Since the 2 other subjects, mark will be taken from assignments)

* Fire Safety
*Occupational Safety 1
*Occupational Health 1
*Intensive English



Arghhhhhh!!it's killing me!!
Being choose as a group leader is making my burden becoming HEAVIER...

WEEK 5: MID-TERM EXAM
WEEK 6: MID-TERM EXAM 
WEEK 7:I should pass up all assignment on this week and also need to prepare my presentation     slide
WEEK 8:PRESENTATION WEEK
WEEK 9:PRESENTATION WEEK
WEEK 10:STUDY WEEK
WEEK 11:FINAL EXAM 


Since this week and next week I'm gonna have the MID-TERM EXAM..So...
NOW, my dearly beloved books, and Facebook *minus Face-* shall have my never-ending attention and time.
***NERDY MODE ON THE MAX***

Alright, that's it for today..
See ya later....
^__________^

No comments:

Post a Comment